Our Washington, DC office has an immediate opening for an Architectural Project Manager to join our expanding team. As an Architectural Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to expand the foundation of your career by joining an ENR top ranked firm. You will be an essential member of our growing team by transforming our client’s vision into a strategy, converting that strategy into a plan, and moving quickly into executable action.
McKissack & McKissack is a national architectural, engineering, and construction services firm that has earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high profile government and commercial projects. Our organization is guided by a passion for excellence and we are committed to innovation, collaboration, and delivering superior results that meets and exceeds the needs of our clients. We offer a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces diversity, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work. McKissack & McKissack seeks individuals to join our growing organization who have excellent academic and/or work experience, integrity, and client-focused attitudes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead collaborative design teams, working closely with Design Director and Operations Manager, to establish effective project workplans with attainable project objectives
- Manage all phases of architecture and interior design projects, from project set-up through design and construction administration
- Help prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with clients, sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
- Track financial performance of projects
- Develop and maintain client relationships, for both single projects and multi-project global accounts
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Interior Design or related field.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in the practice of architecture
- Licensed Architect and LEED AP preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a cooperative and effective manner with clients and regulatory agencies and the ability to manage multiple/simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate the work of consultants
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
What We Offer:
McKissack & McKissack offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter SmartBenefits
- On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer