Salary Range: $75,000.00 To 85,000.00 Annually
McKissack & McKissack, an outgrowth of the oldest African American-owned architecture-engineering in the country, has a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high-profile projects for government and private sector clients. As part of the leadership team, this position will enhance people’s lives through the design and construction industry. The culture of the firm leverages teamwork, talent, integrity, fiscal and social responsibility to strengthen the delivery of its mission.
We are seeking leaders that exhibit the attributes of a great team player, Humble, Hungry and Smart:
We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Manager for a Class A Office Renovations and Restack in the North Austin, TX area to join our expanding team. As an Assistant Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the foundation of your career by joining an ENR top-ranked program management and construction-management-for-fee firm. You will be an essential member of our growing team by transforming our client’s vision into a strategy, converting that strategy into a plan, and moving quickly into executable action.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Construction Management, or related field.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the construction management industry.
• Certified Construction Manager (CCM) is a plus
• PM web experience is a plus
• Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to work in a high demand, fast-paced, team-oriented, and highly collaborative environment
• Skill in eliciting information and cooperation from clients, contractors, and many stakeholders.
• Key competencies: critical thinking and problem-solving skills, adaptability, decision-making, communication skills, teamwork, planning, and organizing stress tolerance and conflict resolution.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Datacenter and lab experience is highly desired.
What We Offer:
McKissack & McKissack offers a generous benefits package including:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Commuter SmartBenefits
• On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer