McKissack & McKissack is a national architectural, engineering, and construction services firm that has earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high profile government and commercial projects. Our organization is guided by a passion for excellence and we are committed to innovation, collaboration, and delivering superior results that meets and exceeds the needs of our clients. We offer a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces diversity, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work. McKissack & McKissack seeks individuals to join our growing organization who have excellent academic and/or work experience, integrity, and client-focused attitudes.
- Develop and maintain Revit/CAD templates and content.
- Work closely with project teams on developing BIM execution and implementation plans, project startup methods and workflow strategies
- Assist project teams with advanced Revit modeling requirements, content creation, and coordination efforts
- Develop and implement Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements
- Provide Revit/BIM quality control of all projects, including model maintenance, reviews and application of best practices
- Lead project BIM Kick-Off meetings (Create agendas and distribute to all project team members).
- Lead project BIM coordination meetings. Assist with project close-out tasks (archiving/standard details/project specific Revit content).
- Lead monthly Revit training sessions with staff
- Assist troubleshooting and resolving Revit/BIM application issues
- Assists project teams during construction phases with addenda, bulletins, document modifications, substitutions and submittals.
- Collaborate with Information Technology (IT) Team in researching, implementing, coordinating applicable software applications relevant to the standards for the office.
- Review and implement new versions of BIM software and develop customized solutions as required in liaison with IT department
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university
- At least 7 years of Architectural experience in design, documentation or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the field of architecture in a BIM leadership role
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of BIM software solutions in an Architecture, Infrastructure Engineering and Program and Construction Management environment.
- Expert level knowledge of Autodesk's Revit required
- Experience with a BIM execution plan and providing a detailed modeling plan for each phase of design
- Expert level of knowledge of Autodesk Revit workflows and problem solving
- Collaborative project management with multiple design teams/offices that involved model integration
- Familiarity with model visualization using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animation
- Three or more built projects (80,000 sq. ft. or larger) in Revit; including collaboration with other major disciplines (structure, MEP, interiors)
- Working knowledge of analysis models that vary from solar studies to quantity takeoffs
- Working knowledge in additional applications for energy modeling and analysis, rendering, programming
- Navisworks / BIM 360 / Revizto experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter with the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
- Familiarity with document control systems used in AEC industry a strong plus.
What We Offer:
McKissack & McKissack offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter SmartBenefits
- On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer