McKissack &McKissack, an outgrowth of the oldest African American-owned architecture engineering in the country, has a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high-profile projects for government and private sector clients.
We are seeking leaders that exhibit the attributes of a great team player, Humble, Hungry and Smart:
• Humble: being of little ego; focusing more on their teammates than themselves.
• Hungry: strong work ethic and drive.
• Smart: what they say or do has a positive outcome on those around them.
Your Role (High level):
Responsible for overseeing construction management contracts for a local utility to ensure the project quality, schedule and budget goals are achieved. Develop cutting-edge solutions to construction management problems and issues that may be difficult unclear and/or complex.
Your Role (Logistics):
Reporting To: Lead Civil Engineer on Project
Who Reports to You: Construction Personnel (superintendents, subcontractors, etc)
Where You Work: Client site (Field)
Your Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Your Role (Responsibilities):
What We NEED You to Have:
· Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience working in the construction industry
· Excellent communication with concise written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Experience in utility and roadway construction in an urban environment
· Ability to read and comprehend complex construction drawings and documents for ensuring conformity to utility and DOT standards
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, scheduling and project management software
· Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project issues
· Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
What we WANT you to Have:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Construction/Building Sciences or Civil
· CCM License
· Experience working with governmental agencies in the Washington DC area
What you get:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Commuter SmartBenefits
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack& McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
Contact HR at: