McKissack &McKissack is a national Architectural, Engineering, and Construction services firm that has earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high profile government and commercial projects. We offer a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces diversity, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work.
Your Role (High level):
Lead program management functions, project managers, coordinate between design and construction partners while also building and nurturing relationships to increase potential partnership opportunities with the client.
Your Role (Logistics):
Reporting To: Vice President, Texas Operations
Who Reports to You: Entire Project Team
Where You Work: Dallas, TX office (hybrid in-office & on client site)
Your Salary: $175,000 - $195,000
Your Role (Responsibilities):
• Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients, the development, design and construction communities, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
• Develop high performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
• Collaborates with sales and marketing groups to secure new work for business unit.
• Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
• Manage and lead multiple projects within program simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout.
• Oversee the development of the master schedules and manage its implementation, as required.
• Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
• Support and drive utilization of various McKissack initiatives and technologies.
• Oversee the administration of the quality assurance/quality control program, to ensure delivery of Clients expectations
• Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
• Become a good corporate citizen in the community and maximize resources to benefit regional goals and objectives.
• May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
What We NEED You to Have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• PMP or CCM certification
• Managerial role in AT LEAST 1 convention center project
• Emotional intelligence
• MINIMUM 5 years’ experience leading construction/engineering project teams of 10+
• MINIMUM 8 years’ experience with developing construction/engineering teams
• MINIMUM 2 years’ experience on large commercial construction projects over $200m
• Previous experience managing construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques
• Previous experience using various project delivery methods ESPECIALLY “Design/Bid/Build", "Design/Assist” and “Design/Build”
• Experience reviewing and negotiating contracts between Owners and General Contractors
• Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
What we WANT you to Have:
• PE license
• Knowledge of Texas’ architectural market and sales/closing skills
What you get:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Commuter SmartBenefits
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack& McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer