McKissack & McKissack is a national architectural, engineering, and construction services firm that has earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high profile government and commercial projects. Our organization is guided by a passion for excellence and we are committed to innovation, collaboration, and delivering superior results that meets and exceeds the needs of our clients. We offer a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces diversity, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work. McKissack & McKissack seeks individuals to join our growing organization who have excellent academic and/or work experience, integrity, and client-focused attitudes.
As a result of a growing, diverse client base, McKissack and McKissack has an immediate opening for a Lead Civil Engineer in Washington, DC. We are seeking a self-motivated individual, interested in personal growth, who wants to be a member of our growing team. This person is expected to be in a key role on water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Licensed engineer or a CCM or PgMP.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater pipes and associated structures design required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in construction management of water/sewer/storm pipes layout and associated structures in an urban setting is highly desirable.
- Good communications and people skills.
What We Offer:
McKissack & McKissack offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter SmartBenefits
- On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.