McKissack & McKissack is currently looking for a Marketing Proposal Coordinator/Writer.
If you want to match your writing skills with a marketing opportunity with one of the nation’s most unique architectural, engineering and construction management firms, you may be the ideal candidate. Known for such projects as the new National Museum African American History and Culture on the National Mall and the MGM National Harbor resort, our company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with a minimum of two years of industry experience to be a key player on our marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist in the proposal development process and serve as writer, balancing workload and deliverables for multiple sales opportunities simultaneously, in addition to executing departmental and business development functions and special projects.
- Review RFPs to ensure firm addresses all requirements and incorporates win themes.
- Create, develop, design, and distribute draft response documents, as well as manage all edits, finalize and coordinate delivery of proposals.
- Participate in proposal development meetings, and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop language, retrieve and analyze data, research and calculate pricing components, and compile, design, and create supporting documents to meet qualifications or enhance responses.
- Assist with developing base draft pitch and sales documents for national business development team, execute requested edits to documents, and provide support in finalizing documents.
- Assist in creating, if needed, sales presentations, manage the development process and preparation, and coordinate delivery of sales presentations and all supporting documents.
- Work with the design team to create graphics for proposals, executive summaries, and sales presentations.
- Recommend processes for improvement, manage special projects, and update knowledge database and marketing tracking system.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Experience responding to RFPs, etc. as well as creating presentations and marketing collateral
- Complete understanding of the proposal process, from planning stages to production
- Experience completing SF 330s, SF 254s and SF 255s
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment as well as managing multiple projects that may require delegating tasks
- Comfortable responding to various RFPs for projects throughout the nation
- Good eye for design and composition
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading skills
- Superior prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) a plus
- Experience in the A/E/C or professional services industry preferred
What We Offer:
McKissack & McKissack offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter SmartBenefits
- On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack& McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of adverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack& McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer