PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
McKissack & McKissack, an outgrowth of the oldest African American-owned architecture engineering in the country, has a strong reputation for consistently delivering results on high-profile projects for government and private sector clients.
We are seeking leaders that exhibit the attributes of a great team player, Humble, Hungry and Smart:
• Humble: being of little ego; focusing more on their teammates than themselves.
• Hungry: strong work ethic and drive.
• Smart: what they say or do has a positive outcome on those around them.
Your Role (High level):
Maintains adequate general and technical documents and periodical subscriptions related to projects, with the use of internal document control systems or client specific tools.
Your Role (Logistics):
Reporting To: Client Project Manager
Who Reports to You: N/A
Where You Work: onsite (Washington DC Client office)
Your Salary: $35/hr - $45/hr (PART-TIME ONLY)
Your Role (Responsibilities):
• Provide document management and project controls support which includes the receipt, inventory, audit, tracking, storage, retrieval and distribution of both classified and unclassified electronic, paper and other media project data and documents, and proper procedures for the projects
• Manage the set up and maintenance of document control / records management for multiple projects and Project Managers
• Ensure all local practices and activities comply with company policies and procedures
What We NEED You to Have:
• Bachelor of Science Degree AND 2 years of relevant document control experience OR Associate’s Degree AND 4 years of relevant experience
What We WANT You to Have:
• 5 years of experience in Document Control/ Compliance & Contract Management
• Previous working knowledge of 360/MS Office Applications/ SharePoint/ Bluebeam
What you get:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
Email resume to email@example.com