We are seeking leaders that exhibit the attributes of a great team player, Humble, Hungry and Smart:
• Humble: being of little ego; focusing more on their teammates than themselves.
• Hungry: strong work ethic and drive.
• Smart: what they say or do has a positive outcome on those around them.
Your Role (High level):
Manage the proposal development process (serving as “writer and manager”) while balancing workload and deliverables for multiple sales opportunities.
Your Role (Logistics):
Reporting To: Chief Growth Officer
Who Reports to You: Marketing Coordinator
Where You Work: Hybrid (In-office and work from home option)
Your Salary: MINIMUM $95,000
Your Role (Responsibilities):
• Execute departmental and business development functions and special projects
• Review RFPs with Capture Managers to ensure firm addresses all requirements and incorporates win themes
• Write AND manage proposal responses
• Create, develop, design, and distribute all draft response documents, as well as manage all edits, finalize and coordinate delivery of proposals
• Participate in proposal development meetings, and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop language, retrieve and analyze data, research and calculate pricing components, and compile, design, and create supporting documents to meet qualifications or enhance responses
• Assist with developing base draft pitch and sales documents for national business development team, execute requested edits to documents, and provide support in finalizing documents.
• Assist in creating, if needed, sales presentations, manage the development process and preparation, and coordinate delivery of sales presentations and all supporting documents.
• Work with the design team to create graphics for proposals, executive summaries, and sales presentations.
• Recommend processes for improvement, manage special projects, and update knowledge database and marketing tracking system.
What We NEED You to Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
• Complete understanding of the proposal process, from planning stages to production
• Minimum 5 years’ experience responding to RFPs, etc. as well as creating presentations and marketing collateral
• Minimum 2 years’ experience completing RFP responses WITHOUT supervision
• Experience in the A/E/C or professional services industry
• Superior proofreading, prioritization, interpersonal, and organizational skills
What we WANT you to Have:
• Proficiency in InDesign, MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Good eye for design and composition
• Superior prioritization and organizational skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience completing SF 330s, SF 254s and SF 255s
• Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) a plus
What you get:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company-paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Commuter SmartBenefits
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
Contact at HR@mckinc.com