Our Washington, D.C. headquarters has an immediate opening for a Senior Marketing Coordinator.
Your Role (High level):
Support the Business Development and Marketing efforts of the firm to include managing strategic proposal responses, assisting in generating dynamic presentations as needed, and updating systems and managing/supporting administrative responsibilities of the department.
Your Role (Logistics):
- Reporting To: Vice President Business Development (Washington, D.C.)
- Who Reports to You: N/A
- Where You Work: Hybrid (Must be local to DMV area)
- Your Salary: $65,000
Your Role (Responsibilities):
- Assist in proposal development process, balancing workload and deliverables for multiple project opportunities simultaneously, in addition to executing departmental and business development functions and special projects.
- Maintain and generate (as needed) all outward facing software systems, correspondence, and documentation required by department
- Assist in the creation of client presentations and manage the development process and preparation, coordinate delivery of presentations and all supporting documents
- Recommend processes for improvement, manages special projects, and update knowledge database and marketing tracking system.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and representative for BD & Marketing leadership as needed.
- Enable rapid, well-informed decision-making by filtering, aggregating, and organizing data from key sources and presenting in an actionable format.
- Establish and refine processes and tools to manage the Marketing & BD departments to ensure efficient and effective communication internally and externally and streamlined reporting to department leadership to promote effective decision-making.
- Ensure adherence on timelines, milestones and critical paths defined by each initiative.
- Identify and mitigate risks, resolve concerns, unblock progress, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We NEED You to Have:
- MINIMUM 2 years’ experience in Marketing OR Proposal development
- Strong planning, organization, project management, and time management skills
- Expert level skill in Microsoft Office Suite, and marketing usage of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Proven professional experience managing projects with high attention to detail requirements
What we WANT you to Have:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- MINIMUM 2 years’ experience in the proposal process, from planning stages to production.
- Previous experience working in DelTek CRM
What you Get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter SmartBenefits
- On the Job Training and Professional Development
McKissack & McKissack is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer